Monday 28 July 2014

Sunathon Round Up


Last week I decided to take part in #Sunathon, hosted by the lovely Emma Louise. I'd originally aimed to complete two books in the reading marathon, and I finished one and half, which I'm quite proud of considering that I had a very busy week! (Apparently, everybody's birthday is in July and August...) 

I managed to complete The Three by Sarah Lotz, which was a great read, perfect for anybody looking for a clever horror. I've also made a considerable dent into this month's book challenge read, The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I'm aiming to finish that by Thursday, so I better get a move on! 

#Sunathon: The Three by Sarah Lotz and The Beautiful and Damned by F Scott Fitzgerald






























Sunathon is the first readathon that I've taken part in and I can't believe how many people I met on Twitter and how friendly and encouraging everyone was. Even though I didn't complete my goal, I had the best time. I'll definitely be taking part in the next one. 

And speaking of which, there will be another reading marathon in October! You can find out all the details on Emma's latest blog post - I'm excited.

I'd love to know how you found sunathon and what books you read, so get commenting! 


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

2 comments:

  1. I wish I'd taken part in this - it sounded like so much fun! I'm on holiday the second half of October but if it's at the start I'll definitely take part in the next one.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should. The dates will be on Emma's blog for you to check out, and I'm sure there'll be tons of readathons to get involved with over the summer :) x

      Delete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...