The Liebster Blog Award translates to "the beloved" or "the dearest". The award is given as a way to celebrate smaller blogs. (Only blogs with under 200 followers can be awarded.) Before you accept the award, there are a certain set of tasks you must complete. The first is to reveal 11 facts about you, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you and then create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer. Phew! Now let's get to it!
11 Facts about Me
A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
The Great Gatsby by Nick Hornby
(But my entire library of books would be far too heavy to carry onto a plane!)
I nominate these lovely bloggers:
- Zara @ Page 394
- The Girl in the Moonlight @ the silhouette of a dream
- Simona @ Sky's Book Corner
- Isabell @ Dreaming with Open Eyes
- Catherine @ Stray Imaginations
My questions for the nominees:
- Whats your favourite book and why?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- What would you say has been your greatest achievement so far?
- Who would be your ideal dinner guests (living or dead)?
- Who are the top five people you'd most like to meet?
- If you had to live in a decade other than your own, which one would you choose and why?
- What's your favourite season?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
- Where's your favourite place?
- What's your favourite type of food?
- How do you like to spend your free time?