Thursday 30 April 2015

April book round up




Phew! Is it just me, or has this month flown by? This whole year in fact. It seems like only yesterday when I was planning for the new year. 

This month has been another manic one, I haven't had a moment to take a breath since I moved into my flat in March. But thankfully things seem to be slowing down to an acceptable pace again. (Still being a very busy bee, but a less frantic one.)

I've only managed to read half of the books on my list this month (due to the aforementioned craziness) but the books that I have read have been stunning! Tampa by Alissa Nutting and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay certainly didn't disappoint. You can read my full reviews, here:

Tampa by Alissa Nutting
★★★★
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
★★★★

What have you been reading this month?


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...