Friday 24 October 2014

Goodread Reading Challenge: Complete


With two months to spare, I got a nice surprise last night, I realised that I'd completed my Goodreads challenge of reading 25 books this year! 

I've really enjoyed the challenge and made a conscious effort to read as many different books as I could. As you can see from the collage it's a nice mixture of YA, comedy/drama, classics, thrillers and horror. 

But there's always going to be favourites, so here's my top five:

1. A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby
2. The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer
3. The Humans by Matt Haig
4. Lolito by Ben Brooks
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

But that order could all change in the new two months as I make my way through some more novels. I've mentally raised the bar of the challenge to 30 now I have just over two months left!

What are your favourite books you've read this year? 

| follow me | tweet me | email me |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...