Wednesday 3 December 2014

December Reading Challenge: The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins




















It's finally here, my final reading challenge of the year! It's been an absolute blast so far and I've read many books that I wouldn't necessarily have chosen for myself. 

This month I'll be reading The Woman in White, which is considered to be one of the first mystery novels. I've heard great things about this book and I'm looking forward to seeing if it lives up to the high recommendations. Themes of abduction and wrongful imprisonment are explored which is very Christmassy... Ahem.

However, the calendar art for this month is! I absolutely adore it. It matches perfectly to my bedroom wall and adds a touch of festive cheer. Although, I must admit, the quote does remind me of that quote from Game of Thrones

I'm really looking forward to catching up on a lot of reading over the Christmas and New Year! What are you planning to read this month?


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...