Monday 21 July 2014

#Sunathon is here!


Let's make the most of the sunny weather by having a reading marathon in the sun. (I'll keep my fingers crossed for dry weather for my fellow book bloggers in the UK!)

Sunathon, organised by the lovely Emma Louise, (@EmmaIsWriting) is a weeklong marathon where book bloggers around the world will be taking part by reading as many books as they can.

It doesn't matter how much you read, as long as you're making time for your books. It kick starts today, and ends Sunday 27th July. 

If you want to get involved used #sunathon on Twitter. We'll all follow each other and cheer each other on. I'm looking forward to being nosey and seeing what everybody else is reading.

And make sure you keep an eye on Emma's Twitter page, as she'll be running competitions and retweeting participants throughout the week. 

I'm setting aside two books to read this week, The Three by Sarah Lotz and The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Who else is going to get involved? I'd love to know what you're planning to read! 


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this before but will definitely take part! Need to get my reading on!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you'll be taking part. What books are you planning to read? :) xx

      Delete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...