Wednesday 9 July 2014

The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper Review

The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper
Hello book worms.

I hope you've all been having a lovely week and have something fun planned for the weekend. 

Just a quick update for you today, as some of you might remember, I got asked to review books for GeekTown a little while back, and my first review is now up! So head on over to the article, to read my thoughts on The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper. 

I also finished Lolito by Ben Brooks this week, and I'll be joint reviewing it soon with The Girl in the Moonlight. I won't give too much away about my thoughts just yet, but I will say that I finished it in two days, which is quite the record for me. 

Make sure you let me know what you've all been up to this week, and leave your blog URLs in the comments as I'm always looking for new blogs to read. 


| follow me | tweet me | email me |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...