Sunday 21 September 2014

Review: The Second Life of Amy Archer


The Second Life of Amy Archer - R.S. Pateman
Happy Sunday bookworms,
 
I hope you've all had a great week.

It's only a quick update today as it's been a bit of a crazy week. I spent all yesterday house hunting with my boyfriend - we're finally taking the plunge and I've also spent a night at the theatre watching the hilarious Avenue Q.

I've also gotten around to reviewing my second book for GeekTown last week - I've got a few more thrillers/horrors on the pile so I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into those. Head over and read my thoughts on The Second Life of Amy Archer by P.S. Pateman. It was a very gripping read so I'd recommend it for fans of thrillers.

Hope you've all got a fantastic week planned. I certainly have as I'm seeing Alt-J tomorrow! 



| follow me | tweet me | email me |

6 comments:

  1. Ooh good luck house hunting! We've been doing the same, hoping to move at the start of October :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm hoping it will be less than a month or two before we do :) x

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this sounds like a good read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a while to get into it - but about half way through I was fully gripped! x

      Delete
  3. I hope your house hunting goes well! I'm currently living with my boyfriend's parents, so I'm a bit jealous - I can't wait to move out!
    I also loved your review. I'm not usually one for psychological thrillers, but you have me sold on this one!
    Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gone Girl and Before I Go to Sleep are brilliant too. I don't read an awful lot of thrillers either but I LOVED those. :) x

      Delete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...