Wednesday 26 November 2014

NaNoWriMo - Week 3 Update

I can't believe that there's less than a week left of NaNoWriMo. The pressure is really on now to hit my 50,000 word goal but I can see the end in sight and can't wait to have my first draft complete! 

One of the things I struggled with the most in the third week of the process was my own doubt. I couldn't help but feeling that my writing was gradually getting worse rather than better, which made me feel very disheartened.

However, I then came across this great article from terribleminds called 'I think I suck and I'm not a real writer', which was perfect for the mood that I was in. It really helped and made me realise that I could revise my novel countless times after NaNoWriMo. It didn't have to be complete and perfect this month! In fact, it wouldn't be. It'd be faaaaaaar from perfect.

How is everybody else getting on? You're almost there - you can do it! 



 
| follow me | tweet me | email me |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...