Sunday 4 May 2014

Showcase Sunday #10: The Three by Sarah Lotz

The Three by Sarah Lotz*
Showcase Sunday is hosted by the lovely Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea. It's a chance for bloggers to show of their weekly book swag and an opportunity to meet other bloggers and talk about all things bookish!


A much smaller Showcase Sunday this week. I'm secretly glad as I have so many books in my TBR pile now! 

This week I received a hardback copy of The Three by Sarah Lotz to review. I'm really looking forward to this, it sounds incredibly gripping.

The story follows the events after Black Thursday, a day when four passenger planes crashed at the same time at different points in the world. The only three survivors are children and what happens next could change the world... 

It sounds like a mix between the television series Lost (which I adored) and Lord of the Flies. Stephen King sings the praises of this book, with such high recommendations I can't wait to start reading it!


What did everybody else receive this week? 

| follow me | tweet me | email me |
*A big thanks to Hodder and Stoughton for sending me this copy to review.

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book, it looks like it'll be a really great read. Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee for getting a hardback copy, I requested it and was approved by Netgalley. I can't wait to read it and I hope we both enjoy it! :)

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh now that does sound like my kind of plot, thanks for sharing
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh!! It sounds super awesome! Lost is my favourite show. Ever. So anything that promises Lost like elements will pull me in. Gotta check this one out.
    Hope you enjoy it!
    Happy reading!

    My SS

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Leave a comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...